Senior Officer – Retail Leasing (Airside)
- Negotiation, production& execution of retail lease
- Interpret & enforce commercial lease plans
- Degree holder with min 3 years of experience
- Comply with the leasing policies and procedures in line with the Group’s policies and procedures.
- Cold calling new potential retail clients and prepare marketing materials.
- Assist the Manager to prepare annual budget plan and rental projection.
- Co-operate with peers in the same team and other business units to handle the leasing matter.
- Negotiate existing and new leases within acceptable terms and budgets.
- Conduct site inspection regularly and follow-up with Property Management team to maintain and renovate commercial assets.
- Liaise with Property Management team to repair reported facilities.
- Supervise the implementation of leasing offer and payment including checking all the rental agreements, letter and voucher.
- Prepare the data of leasing status reports and update lease data and handling tenancy administration works.
- Respond accurately to queries on lease interpretation.
- Keep track with the market trends by visiting other shopping malls regularly.
- Resolve property related conflict with tenants including handling complaints and feedbacks.
- Conduct market research and gather market information from market agencies.
- Organize marketing events and manage the negotiation with marketing and advertisement agencies.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Property Management/Business Administration (or related disciplines)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in property and/or lease management related to commercial leasing
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.