Handle full range of leasing administration works
- Knowledge on leasing practice/relevant regulations
- Handle full range of leasing administration works such as filing, credit control, preparation of vouchers and monitoring a proper payment record according to company policies and procedures
- Prepare and administer all tenancy agreements, proposals, licence agreements and other related leasing documents
- Assist in preparing reports and handle all general enquiries of the tenants or customers
- Diploma in Real Estate Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and able to work with minimum supervision
- Sound PC skills on Word, Outlook, Excel and Chinese Word Processing, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Knowledge on leasing practice and relevant regulations is required
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.