Asset Manager – Tenancy & Operation
- Monitor tenancy administration work & operation
- Data analysis, budget forecast
- Min 5 years experience in lease management
The purpose of the role is to assist General Manager monitoring tenancy administration work and operation, preparing routine reports, market research, data analysis and revenue forecast.
- Monitor the leasing procedures and system in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Manage the cashflow from properties in the portfolio
- Oversee all tenancy administration work and mitigating any potential risks
- Prepare and review financial reports and budget forecast of the leasing portfolio
- Communicate with other departments on various requests and questions on projects
- Focus on the revamp of the Leasing Management System
- Provide input to annual leasing reviews on budgeting to maximize return and migrate risks.
- Evaluate property operation performance and implement capital improvement plan.
- Ensure the team of the Department comply with Company policy and Leasing procedure.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the top management
- Bachelor’s degree in Surveying, Real Estate Management, Property Management, Business Administration, Finance & Account (or related disciplines)
- Minimum 5 years of HK experience in property, lease management or Asset Management field
- Good working knowledge of financial budgeting and analysis report
- Strong analytical, detail minded, organizational, quantitative skills, communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.