Assistant Manager – Investment and Portfolio Management
Investment analysis on potential China project
- Prepare internal reporting materials on China portfolio for senior management.
- Conduct financial analysis and monitor the financial performance of projects.
- Assist in the day-to-day project operations including approvals and reporting requirements
- Liaise with different departments and external parties (e.g. partners, and consultants) to ensure smooth project execution
- Prepare investment memos and conduct investment analysis on potential projects
- Assist in investment execution, including deal structuring, financing, legal documentations, etc.
- Conduct market research and macro-analysis
- Coach and mentor direct reports to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to perform in their roles.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities and reports as assigned by the senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Accounting/Finance
- Chartered accountant or CFA or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in property or investment or related industries
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Candidate will more experience will be considered as Manager – Investment and Portfolio Management, China Property
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.