Assistant Manager – Property Development
- Research on market intelligence (Real estate)
- Min 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent Excel modelling & Powerpoint skills
- Conduct research on market intelligence, including market insights, industry trends, impact of government policy to provide management with comprehensive view on industry, market landscape, and business implications. Research will include real estate sector, and sectors of potential technologies and business partners that are of interest.
- Analyse business data collected in Real Estate business, not limited to marketing, sales, leasing, building management and other systems to provide insights for various departments and management reporting. Work with IT to deliver these ongoing business analytics.
- Establish relationship, develop understanding, coordinate and work closely with various departments of the Real Estate business when analysing business data, conducting research, and evaluating investment opportunities
- Liaise with potential business partners on planning and structuring of partnerships and agreements. Participate in transaction negotiation, reviewing contracts and agreements.
- Provide regular reporting and presentation on Real Estate business to top management
- Sourcing, evaluating and executing business proposals / investment opportunities, including financial modelling and, pre-deal evaluation on investment viability, risk factors and profitability, conduct due diligence, manage external parties (consultants, tax advisors, lawyers, agents), gather and analyse relevant data and generate investment recommendation report.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investment analysis, research, management consultancy, real estate, business analytics, or relevant jobs.
- Excellent Excel modelling and Powerpoint skills; experience in producing management presentation slides and management presentations
- Detail orientated, analytical, team player
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Candidate will more experience will be considered as Manager
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.