Assistant Manager – Retail Leasing
- Focus on leasing strategies of retail properties
- Identify and negotiate with prospective tenants
- Degree holder with min 4 years experience
- The purpose of the role is to facilitate and implement leasing strategies of the retail properties (especiallyfocusing on Airside) and maximize the returns on investment. The role will identify and negotiate with prospective tenants, close deals and overall clerical works.
I. Departmental Operations
- To second Senior Manager for the retail leasing deal from negotiation to documentation and integration to ensure effective processing of property transactions.
- Negotiate with retail tenants, build up and retain good relationships with external stakeholders (agents, tenants, MNC), including handling feedback and complaints from key accounts if necessary.
- Review the analysis of market information from agencies and other teams and advice top management on office commercial property trend.
- Lead the onsite inspection monthly to ensure the commercial properties achieved standard and to monitor the performance of the office commercial properties.
- To assist the building of the leasing budgets and report leasing status of retail team on monthly meetings.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure properties are in good condition.
II. Strategic Development
- Provide input to annual strategic leasing reviews including rent, size, design etc. Manage and provide instruction in implementing the leasing strategy
- Recommend & develop tenant mix and overall strategies of the office commercial properties.
- Advise other departments on retail properties’ market leasing trends and financial leasing data to support the formulation of new property plan.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the top management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Surveying, Real Estate Management, Property Management, Business Administration(or related disciplines)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in property and/or lease management related in commercial and residential leasing
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- For those who has less experience will be considered as Senior Officer – Retail Leasing.
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.