Associate / Assistant Manager – Partnership
Responsible for partnership programs and campaigns
Recruit startups and ecosystem partners
Support incubatees and portfolio companies
About The Mills Fabrica:
The Mills is a landmark revitalization project of Nan Fung’s old textile factories in Tsuen Wan in Hong Kong. This is a heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT) focused on heritage & community, a retail mall Shopfloor focused on experiential & experimental retail and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica is a go-to solutions platform accelerating techstyle (an intersection of technology and style – incl. fashion, textile, wearables and apparel) and agrifood tech innovations for sustainability and social impact. The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store.
About the role:
Responsible for planning and implementing Fabrica’s partnership programs and campaigns:
- Execute initiatives under customized innovation programs for Fabrica’s corporate partners, including knowledge sharing sessions, tours, workshops, fireside chats, project pitching etc.
- Set project timeline and deliverables
- Recruit and identify relevant startups and ecosystem partners to participate in different innovation programs
- Support Fabrica’s incubatees and portfolio companies, including organizing activities and events, as well as developing new initiatives to support startups community
- Support Fabrica’s marketing events and activities, programs and content especially when it involves ecosystem partners and network
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate majoring in Business / Economics / Social Sciences or other related disciplines
- 3-5 years of working experiences, preferably with sizable organizations, in any of the following areas: sales and marketing; event organization or public / corporate relations etc.
- Strong business acumen in project management and program design, with part experiences demonstrating organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong interest and understanding of Hong Kong startup ecosystem
- Exceptional team player with great communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for Assistant Manager – Partnership
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.