Building Services Inspector (1-Year Contract)
The purpose of this role is to monitor, supervise & inspect the E&M works which included installation or T&C on site so as to ensure the E&M works comply with the user requirement, specification, statutory standards and relevant regulations.
- Carry out all on-site T&C inspection, monitor its progress & ensure the works can be complied with user requirement, specification, statutory requirement and relevant regulations.
- Comment on all T&C related submissions prepared by the contractors to ensure the submissions comply with the user requirement as well as specification, statutory standards and regulations.
- Attend site meetings with contractors and coordinate site works to ensure the smooth implementation of contract requirement.
- Provide any technical advice and coordinate with the contractors so as to ensure the works execution properly.
- Serve as the in-house Clerk of Works and Perform any E&M duties assigned by supervisor
- Certificate in Building Services Engineering (or related disciplines, Higher Diploma or above preferred)
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in the building services engineering industry (or related subject)
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good in English and Chinese
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.