Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant
- Digital Marketing
- 5 years online marketing / event experience
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
About The Mills & The Mills Fabrica
The Mills is a landmark heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT), an experiential retail mall Shopfloor and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund, a co-working space/ lab and store. The focus area for Fabrica is “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and style (improving the production process/supply chain, wearables/apparel and new forms of retail model). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
- Support in preparing and updating marketing materials, maintain and boost corporate brand image via media platforms, including website content, electronic direct mailers, social media platforms and e-commerce
- Plan, organize and coordinate marketing events and activities, including liaising with production houses/ vendors/ designers etc., controlling budget, arranging manpower on execution
- Maximize media exposure through preparation and distribution of press releases, handling media enquirers in both English and Chinese, coordinating media events and interview
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- 5 years of relevant marketing or event experience
- Experience in graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Relevant experience in online and offline marketing and e-commerce
- Detail-minded, tech-savvy, outgoing, creative and flexible to work
- A good team player, willing to offer advice and support colleagues
- Hard-working, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Executive- Digital Marketing
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.