Executive – Marketing (Content Creation)
- Implement marketing programs & special projects
- 2 years marketing /digital marketing exp
- Excellent in English & Chinese
The purpose of the role is to support Marketing team in planning and executing the public relations and marketing activities and initiatives for The Mills to enhance its overall exposure and community engagement.
I. Departmental Operations
- To implement marketing programs and special projects for The Mills, with or without external event management professionals, to enhance the overall awareness/publicity/footfall of The Mills.
- Develop bilingual written contents for social media and publications of The Mills.
- Develop and maintain online and offline program image and identity for The Mills.
- To execute community engagement programs and activities with potential users and business partners.
- Create attractive contents to substantiate the brand values on both online and offline
- Support in post-video production and photo touch up if necessary
- Day-to-day tasks includes CS support, performance report consolidation, postings on Social Media and support the campaign executions
II. Strategic Development
- Involve in develop overall marketing, public relations programs and communication plans according to the defined market strategies and positioning for The Mills
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA, Communications & Marketing, Languages, or related disciplines
- Obtained at least B for Chinese & English in HKCEE / 5* for Chinese & English in HKDSE (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing or digital marketing
- Excellent in MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and video editing skills will be an advantage
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and Chinese
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.