Support incubatees, portfolio companies
- Good research, analytical, writing skills
About The Mills & The Mills Fabrica
The Mills is a landmark heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT), an experiential retail mall Shopfloor and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund, a co-working space/ lab and store. The focus area for Fabrica is “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and style (improving the production process/supply chain, wearables/apparel and new forms of retail model). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
About the Role
- Support engagement and management of incubatees / portfolio companies: help provide support to entrepreneurs, organize incubation events, manage day-to-day interaction with incubatees
- Assist in / support on research and analysis on industry, startups, ESG (environmental, social, governance), impact measurement & investing: help conduct research & analysis on lifestyle sectors of fashion / food space, impact measurement, startup ecosystem, ESG (environmental, social, governance) including studying and analyzing market trends / challenges / opportunities and produce insights
- Support the team with other ad-hoc duties: help with day-to-day strategic initiatives (e.g. understanding the startup ecosystem / players in HK), curate retail showcase & content for Techstyle X
Requirement of Role
- University students who major in Business, Economics, Finance, Data Analytics, Research or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in related field
- Good knowledge of environmental studies, and data analytical skills will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good research, analytical and writing skills
- Strong interest in startups, technology, innovation, impact investing industry
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a unique opportunity to work on one of Hong Kong’s most prominent landmark heritage & innovation projects. Join us now to make a difference in Hong Kong’s exciting techstyle scene!
- Media profile about The Mills project: read more here
- Information about our incubation and examples of incubatees we work with: read more here
- Our thinking on sustainability: read more here
- Example of university programme we supported: read more here
- Student summer programme/ crowd funding we supported: read more here
- Example of past large-scale events we run: read more here
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.