Intern – Lab (Part time)
Student in Fashion Technology
Fluent English, friendly, helpful, confident
ABOUT THE MILLS FABRICA
About The Mills Fabrica:
The Mills is a landmark revitalization project of Nan Fung’s old textile factories in Tsuen Wan in Hong Kong. This is a heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT) focused on heritage & community, a retail mall Shopfloor focused on experiential & experimental retail and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica is a go-to solutions platform accelerating techstyle (an intersection of technology and style – incl. fashion, textile, wearables and apparel) and agrifood tech innovations for sustainability and social impact. The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store.
- Trouble shoot of sewing machines and other lab machinery
- Support on training sessions for new members, by learning lab technologies
- Support on lab workshops (material procurement / workshop content / event assistance)
- Assist on The Mills Fabrica events and activities
- Certificate or above in Fashion / Technology
- Hands-on skilled person, with interest in fashion and technology
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.