Manager / Assistant Manager – Fabrica X
Lead and drive new Impact Retail concept
Engage visitors with sustainability content
Supervise store operation
About The Mills & The Mills Fabrica
The Mills Fabrica is a go-to solutions platform accelerating techstyle (an intersection of technology and style – incl. fashion, textile, wearables and apparel) and agrifood tech innovations for sustainability and social impact. The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store.
About The Fabrica X Manager/ Assistant Manager Role:
The Mills Fabrica is now looking to hire a Manager / Assistant Manager to drive, manager and execute a new Impact Retail concept – Fabrica X located at The Mills Shopfloor, Fabrica X gives a new meaning to retail and aims to inspire a sustainable, conscious lifestyle.
- Lead and drive the seamless Impact Retail experience, engage visitors with sustainability content, brands and experiences.
- Supervise the physical store including staff training and managing day to day operations such as customer service, POS setup etc. ensuring all facilities are well-functioned.
- Support in visual merchandising execution, arrangements of promotional events and opportunities that help drive exposure of Fabrica X to the general public, corporate and supporting partners.
- Coordinate with other departments on marketing strategy executions, content creation opportunities for Fabrica X and to bring exposure to Fabrica Lab at the retail level
Requirements of Role
- 2-3 years working experience in retails as a sales associate / assistant manager / or manager
- Strong passion of retails and startup brands / Good understanding of the startup community in Hong Kong and Worldwide
- Strong interest in helping / supporting brands grow and achieve their goals
- Passion and interest in sustainability is a plus
- Fast learner willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- Proficient in both written and spoken English / Chinese
- Proficient in all Microsoft software
- Proficient in Adobe Design software such as Illustrator / Photoshop / Premier is an advantage
Additional Supporting Information
- Media profile about The Mills project: read more here
- Report about our focus area of “Techstyle” & key innovations in the scene: read more here
- Information about our portfolio companies: read more here
- Information about our incubation and examples of incubatees we work with: read more here
- Our thinking on sustainability: read more here
- Example of content we publish: read more here and here
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.