Manager – Digital Marketing
Drive digital strategies & innovative initiatives
7 yrs of exp. in digital product / proj. mgnt
Less exp. considered as AM
This is a leading role with participation into the digital strategy, and its implementation; The candidate will be involved in the development of the digital platforms, including apps and website, as well as initiatives of the Group’s commercial projects, including AIRSIDE, TKO Plaza and more.
- Explore and drive digital creative strategies and innovative initiatives to deliver best-in-class multi-channels customer experience on digital platforms and systems, including mobile app, website, CRM system, social media, digital display, etc.
- Collaborate with business units, IT, customer service team to gather requirements and identify technology innovation / solution to achieve business goals and ensure best practice and operational effectiveness
- Manage external partners and vendors, be responsible to end-to-end project cycle from design to content development, user acceptance test and deployment to deliver products or services within determined scope, time frames, and quality
- Be accountable of digital platforms marketing communications planning and development, such as content strategy, eDM, animation, videos, etc
- Market trends, industry best practice, channels and project performance monitoring and analysis
- Support off-line marketing team to generate digital experience ideas and development for customer activation and brand campaign.
- Work independently, stay self-motivated and open-minded in project management and problem solving
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in digital product / project management and implementation
- Solid experience on digital project planning and management, marketing tools and systems in operational basic
- Good understanding on UX/UI design principles
- Proficient communication skills in both English and Chinese, attention to details with strong analytical and planning skills
- Great sense of ownership, self-motivated and energetic team player
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.