Officer – Marketing
Degree in Marketing / Events or related discipline
2yrs+ exp in marketing/ event management/ digital
Hong Kong Life Sciences Society aims to nurture a vibrant community where life sciences students, researchers and entrepreneurs are well-connected with different opportunities. Working closely with Marketing and Events Team, the appointee is responsible for coordinating and delivering various events and marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the co-ordination and execution of various programs and events, including but not limited to promotion, enrollment, selection, logistic arrangements etc.
- Assist in preparing and developing marketing materials and digital contents
- Provide administrative support, including database management, venue liaison, handling applications and enquiries etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Event Management, Business, or Language Studies or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of working experiences in marketing/ digital marketing and event management, having experience in managing social media platforms is definite advantage
- Well-organized, attentive to details and responsive to ad-hoc changes
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.