- Develop & implement project management plans
- MHKIA, Registration as authorized Person
- 7yrs+ exp in residential / commercial properties
- Develop detailed design briefs, project master programs and project requirements.
- Manage the entire project’s development progress and quality control; work with the
- Design Department and Construction Department to monitor design development and construction progress.
- Conduct regular site inspection to monitor external professionals’ works and ensure compliance with all functional , operational and quality requirements are fulfilled.
- Manage the coordination and integration of technical activities throughout all project stages; collaborate with internal departments and external professionals to develop and implement alternative solutions for project problems encountered.
- Establish and control project budgets, set financial priorities and report on deviations from the approved budgets; review and approve payment application, variation order claim and final accounts.
- Manage project workloads to ensure necessary materials and resources are in place to meet requirements of project deliverables.
- Conduct feasibility study and provide analysis on site development potential, financial viability and lease matters.
- Manage tendering procedures of external professionals for projects including inviting proposal, monitoring procurement process, facilitating tender selection and contract award process.
- Review alternative design and investigate project delivery options to optimize project performance.
- Collaborate with Sales and other internal departments during the post-construction stage to manage matters pertaining to leasing and new flat intake; compile project maintenance manual to ensure smooth handover.
- Liaise with external parties and government bodies to obtain necessary permits/approvals for managed projects.
- Assist the implementation of appropriate policies, systems and processes for the managed projects.
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports to ensure they have the competency to perform their roles.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Quantity Surveying / Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering (or related disciplines)
- Membership of Hong Kong Institute of Architects and registration as Authorized Person (or related professional qualifications) required
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of local and international experience in developing residential / commercial properties
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.