Property Manager (AIRSIDE at Kai Tak)
- Take charge of the day-to-day operation and management of the property including budget preparation and control, service standard and property maintenance, etc.
- Supervise a team of officers and technical staff in the daily management duties to ensure meeting with requirements of clients.
- Maintain a good relationship with tenants & customers ensuring their needs are taken care of.
- Ensure compliance with relevant ordinance and regulations.
- Monitor the performance of maintenance, security and cleaning teams, etc.
- Perform related internal audit in different aspects including ISO, safety and health.
- Degree in Property Management or related disciplines.
- Member of HKIH or CIH with at least 8 years of experience in property management, 3 years of which at managerial level.
- Experience in Grade A Retail and/or Commercial Property is a must.
- Holder of the Property Management Practitioner (Tier 1) Licence.
- Proficient in Building Management Ordinance, DMC and/or related ordinances.
- Strong leadership abilities with uncompromising integrity and passion for excellence.
- Result-driven, flexible with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain good relationship with all internal and external customers.
- Service oriented and energetic.
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel and Chinese Word-processing etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.