Senior IT Support
- Provide technical support for Malls
- Work on shift duties
- Diploma or above, min. 3 yrs exp.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot server and network
- Provide technical support for the Mall devices such as PC and mobile devices, etc.
- Evaluate new technology and Perform testing, implementation, and configuration
- Assist and coordinate with vendors in the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT project
- Assist in ad hoc projects and duties
- Work on-shift duty during shopping mall opening hours
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in network and server administration and project implementation
- Solid experience in networking and general backend applications management such as Firewall, Switches, WLAN, IPSec VPN, Veeam, Sophos Anti-virus, WIFI System etc.
- Good knowledge of Wintel and Linux on virtualization platforms and server applications such as Microsoft AD, O365, VMware vSphere, and Microsoft Azure,.
- Good knowledge of public Wi-Fi systems, and the People counting system in a shopping mall will be an advantage
- Experience in building project would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Certified in CCNA, MCP, MCSE, and MCITP will be an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.