Senior Manager – Marketing and Communications
- Integrated brand marketing campaigns
- Retail / mall marketing management
This is a strategic and management role. Candidate should have experiences in branding, retail and/or mall marketing management, corporate communications or has been in strategic position, specializing in marketing, public relations, digital, social media as well as loyalty marketing to manage the integrated marketing the Group’s commercial projects, including AIRSIDE, TKO Plaza and more.
- playing a pivotal role of developing overarching branding and marketing strategies in line with the business objectives of the Group’s commercial projects including brand building, customer experience, publicity and place making
- curating and managing year-round integrated marketing campaigns to deliver high-quality customer experiences and compel brand stories on the projects to uplift the overall brand reputation and to drive both commercial and social impacts
- leading the team integrate CRM, digital, social media and PR strategies for all campaigns
- driving collaborations with tenants and partners
- developing and curating 360 solution designs from concept, feasibility, insights, positioning and communications for all marketing initiatives and services
- leading, inspiring and engaging the marketing teams to drive effective on-brand execution of marketing programs, events, experiences and standards
- conducting budget planning and managing expenditure and overseeing KPIs of all marketing initiatives
- possess a recognised University degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management or related discipline;
- have at least 10 years of experience in marketing communications, brand strategy/management field, of which 6 years at managerial level;
- have excellent analytical skills, critical thinking with a strong brand building capability and an expert-level understanding of branding, business and strategic planning, with a strong drive to achieve results;
- possess solid experience in developing integrated brand marketing campaigns across channels, with well-round marketing skills across the marketing mix of ATL, BTL, Digital and Social platforms in Hong Kong and PRC;
- have excellent interpersonal and people management skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels within and outside the organisation;
- possess outstanding leadership and is a great team player with the ability to foster collaboration, inspire creativity, establish a vision and motivate team to achieve strategic business goals;
- have good ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.