Senior Manager – Partnership
- Drive partnership & business development
- Experience in property developers/ retail
This is a strategic and leading role for driving partnership and business development opportunities for the Group’s commercial projects, including AIRSIDE, TKO Plaza and more.
- Drive potential partnership opportunities with banks and commercial partners for the Group’s loyalty program, as well as creating an unique retail experience.
- Drive collaborations with tenants to create innovative and outstanding customer experiences to visitors.
- Build communities for the commercial projects by forming partnership including but not limited to brands, social enterprises and NGOs.
- Source new potential partners, explore new business opportunities or collaborations that can create both business and social values, transform and create synergy with the Group.
- Manage projects from end to end, maintain close communication with various internal teams all through from conception to project deployment
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver high impact partnership projects
University graduate preferably in Business, Marketing and Communication related discipline
5+ years in Business Development or Partner Management – experience ideally in property developers or retail.
An established network in the banking and retail industry is a plus
Demonstrated track record in building and nurturing relationships at all levels
Possess a growth and innovative mindset
Understand how to collaborate with both internal and external partners to drive success
Work independently, stay self-motivated and open-minded in project management and problem solving
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.