Senior Officer – Training & Development
Develop training programs from frontline staff
- Independent, data sensitive, customer-centric
- Assist in developing long term training and development strategies for the Property Management Department to help deliver the vision, statement of common purpose and core values.
- Planning, developing and delivering training programs for property management frontline staff.
- Designing, developing, administering and enriching content and e-learning programs of a bespoke learning management system and staff training app.
- Conduct training data analysis, training budget control and compile training reports on training effectiveness for management review.
- Provide administration support for and handle enquiries from functional / operation teams on training and development activities.
- Regularly source and communicate with suitable external training consultants/ trainers and make reasoned advice to the management on adoption.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for logistics and venue arrangement of various training and staff events.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management, Training and Development or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in sizable company/ property management company, with hands-on experience on training and development for large number of frontline workers.
- Experience and knowledge in administering learning management system and training app is highly preferred.
- Data sensitive, cheerful and customer-centric, well-organized with strong interpersonal /communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently under minimum guidance.
- Fluent in Cantonese, spoken and written English, good in Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, e-learning tools, video editing software and Chinese word processing
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.