Structural Engineer (Assistant Manager – Structural Engineering)
- MHKIE / MIStructE holder
- Min 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in A&A works/ new development projects
- Assist Deputy General Manager – Structural Engineering and Manager – Structural Engineering in performing the day-to-day work to ensure projects works are carried out in accordance withthe required standards, schedule and requirement.
- Carry out structural checking and provide recommendations on designs, drawings and calculations submitted by the consultants and ensure these designs are structurally safe, economical,efficient in buildability and complying with the standards and statutory requirements.
- Carry out regular and ad hoc site inspections to ensure the quality of works and site safety are complying with the required standard and regulations and report non-conformities.
- Monitor the construction and maintenance in the aspect of structural engineering field from initial planning to project completion and report any non-conformities.
- Prepare conceptual structural and geotechnical design for project planning, design drafting and tendering exercise.
- Assist construction team on design aspects and provide design calculation with computer analyses as necessary
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or related disciplines)
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (MHKIE)/Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (MIStructE) (or related professional qualifications)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in structural engineering industry, with proficiency in ETABS, SAP, SAFE computer software and BIM application. Previous experience in medium to large scaleA&A works and new development projects preferred.
- Cantonese, English, and Mandarin (preferred)
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.