Senior Manager – Talent Development
— Human Resources
- Group level talent, learning & engagement strategy
- Annual talent reviews & succession planning
- Formulate high impact training & learning solution
- Execute, monitor and review the Group’s talent, learning and engagement strategy, including leadership and management development, performance management system and culture building initiatives.
- Support the annual talent reviews and succession planning, organize assessment and development centre to reinforce effective succession planning and talent pool management
- Support training needs analysis and formulate high impact training and learning solutions. Assess the effectiveness of external service providers for training and staff engagement programs
- Collaborate with Human Resources and other departments to establish and execute staff engagement and team collaboration initiatives
- Provide consultative advice and support to departments on talent and training initiatives
- Support holistic day-to-day management, including to coordinate resource planning, budget planning, project planning and communication planning. Monitor fiscal control, report on any deviations identified and recommend corrective measures where necessary
- Support other regular business-as-usual and ad-hoc projects as required
- Support Head of Talent Development to define, establish and refine core values and culture development in accordance with the Group’s visions, missions and values; plan and execute the corresponding policies and practices to ensure culture alignment across the Group
- Support Head of Talent Development to define and establish strategies, directions and objectives for the Group’s training and organization development; formulate the corresponding policies, standards, guidelines, mechanisms and procedures and oversee the subsequent implementation to ensure alignment with the Group’s business objectives and across all divisions, departments and sections
- Coach and support the professional development of the team to enhance their knowledge and skills in the respective specialist areas
- With at least 10 years of HR experience in learning and development as well as talent management. A strong track record in driving Learning and Development and Talent strategies on a regional or global scale with a lifestyle MNC.
- Solid stakeholder management and project management skills with consultative and engaging personality, able to influence and partner with the leadership team.
- Knowledge of learning trends, best practices, innovative learning programs/initiatives and market solutions
- Detail-minded, well-organized and self-driven
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.