Leasing Administrative Executive (Retail Leasing)
— Asset Management
- Full range of leasing admin work
- Prepare and administer tenancy agreements
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Handle full range of leasing administration works such as filing, credit control, preparation of vouchers and monitoring a proper payment record according to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and administer all tenancy agreements, proposals, license agreements and other related leasing documents.
- Assist in preparing reports and handle all general enquiries of the tenants or customers.
- Diploma in Real Estate Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5-7 years’ of relevant work experience
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and able to work with minimum supervision
- Sound PC skills on Word, Outlook, Excel and Chinese Word Processing, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Knowledge on leasing practice and relevant regulations is required
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.