Assistant Finance Manager – Property Management
Financial Accounting and Reporting Functions
- Support daily operations on financial accounting and reporting functions.
- Review month end book closing and reporting
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reporting, management report and variance analysis.
- Assist business unit to prepare the annual budget.
- Coordinate and finalize the annual audit and tax filing.
- Lead the team for system revamp project and review process flow
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) (or related professional qualifications) required
- Minimum 8 years of experience in audit/ accounting field and worked in property management industry is a must
- Cantonese, English and Putonghua (preferred)
- Good management skill and interpersonal skill. Able communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good presentation skill
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.