Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing (Commercial)
- Digital strategy & implementation
- Digital project planning & management
This is a leading role with participation into the digital strategy, and its implementation; The candidate will be involved in the development of the digital platforms and initiatives of the Group’s commercial projects, including AIRSIDE, TKO Plaza and more.
- Explore and drive digital creative strategies and innovative initiatives to deliver best-in-class multi-channels customer experience on digital platforms and systems, including mobile app, website, CRM system, social media, digital display, etc.
- Collaborate with business units, IT, customer service team to gather requirements and identify technology innovation / solution to achieve business goals and ensure best practice and operational effectiveness
- Manage external partners and vendors, be responsible to end-to-end project cycle from design to content development, user acceptance test and deployment to deliver products or services within determined scope, time frames, and quality
- Be accountable of digital platforms marketing communications planning and development, such as content strategy, eDM, animation, videos, etc
- Market trends, industry best practice, channels and project performance monitoring and analysis
- Support off-line marketing team to generate digital experience ideas and development for customer activation and brand campaign.
- Work independently, stay self-motivated and open-minded in project management and problem solving
Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in digital product / project management and implementation
Solid experience on digital project planning and management, marketing tools and systems in operational basic
Good understanding on UX/UI design principles
Proficient communication skills in both English and Chinese, attention to details with strong analytical and planning skills
Great sense of ownership, self-motivated and energetic team player
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.