- Support real estate acquisition & asset management
- Support portfolio management
- Coordinate with the offshore regional offices and investment prospects to conduct origination, deal execution and asset management activities.
- Analyze real estate acquisition opportunities and manage internal due diligence efforts.
- Manage data collection, organization and analysis of potential acquisitions; work with third party consultants and agents on leasing, property management, asset management, tax, and construction issues to gather data relevant to asset evaluation.
- Conduct financial analysis, business modeling and pre-deal evaluation to provide insights on the profitability, viability and stability of prospective investments; create multiple scenarios for management consideration.
- Conduct research on market intelligence, including trading data, market insights, industry trends and impacts of government policy on financial markets to provide the management with a comprehensive view on the industry and market landscapes; maintain internal market database.
- Draft investment memos and presentations for Investment Committee to ensure timely flow of information.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including brokers, property managers, partners and operators to support asset management operations.
- Provide regular property and portfolio level reports outlining investment performance; maintain relevant models to monitor ongoing project performance and notify any deviations from approved budget.
- Prepare departmental and property budgets, contract management, invoice processing and payment.
- Assist in development of new market and investment initiatives.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Real Estate (or related disciplines)
- Membership of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) (or related professional qualifications) preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in property acquisition/investment
- English, Cantonese, and Putonghua (preferred)
- ARGUS software, Microsoft Suite
- Excellent Excel modeling skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Strong research, financial and analytical skills
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work independently
- Ability to listen to co-workers and respond to their requests
- Ability to work with interdepartmental and cross-regional teams
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.