- Membership of RICS
- 5-8 yrs of exp in property acquisition/investment
- ARGUS software, Microsoft Suite
- Establish relationships with the offshore regional offices and investment prospects, joint venture partners and service providers to conduct origination, deal execution and asset management activities.
- Coordinate and lead internal and external meetings; initiate and establish relationships with current and prospective operating and investment partners and other third-party relationships.
- Execute investment process including underwriting, business modeling and pre-deal evaluation to provide insights on the profitability, viability and stability of prospective investments.
- Conduct due diligence process, engage and manage third party consultants, tax advisors, lawyers, and agents to gather relevant data and generate report on legal issues, tax strategies and asset valuation.
- Participate in transaction negotiations and review contract forms and highlight key issues for internal consideration.
- Conduct research on market intelligence, including trading data, market insights, industry trends and impacts of government policy on financial markets to provide the management with a comprehensive view on the industry and market landscapes.
- Manage acquisition team and prepare investment memos and presentations for Investment Committee with detailed risk analysis and in-depth understanding of key investment factors.
- Oversee asset management activities of properties, including tracking performance with budget and underwriting return expectations, periodical reporting to management, leasing and marketing, and assisting in identifying potential issues and in their resolution pertaining to the properties.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders including brokers, property managers, partners and operators to support asset management operations.
- Provide regular property and portfolio level reports outlining investment performance and identifying any deviations from approved budget; conduct hold/sell analysis for recommendation on appropriate investment or divestment strategies.
- Oversee preparation of departmental and property budgets, contracts, invoice processing and payment.
- Support efforts to develop investment strategy and generate deal pipeline; monitor and analyze new market and investment initiatives and perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by team.
- Managing and mentoring junior staff and actively contribute to overall firm initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Real Estate (or related disciplines) and Master’s degree in Finance/Real Estate preferred
- Membership of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) (or related professional qualifications) preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in property acquisition/investment
- English, Cantonese, and Putonghua (preferred)
- ARGUS software, Microsoft Suite
- Excellent Excel modeling skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated investment and team management experience
- Must be proactive and have strong networking and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of target real estate markets
- Ability to work with interdepartmental and cross-regional teams
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.