Manager – Office Leasing (AIRSIDE)
Identify new clients and negotiate with tenants
Focus on Airside Office leasing
6-8 yrs or exp. with focus on office leasing
This role will assist the Senior Manager to manage the office leasing portfolio in Hong Kong focusing on Airside Office leasing by identifying new clients and negotiating with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the leasing strategy. The role will also liaise with other teams to maintain effective operation in the office tower.
- Implement the leasing policies and procedures in line with the company’s policies and procedures
- Manage existing leases and renew the expiring leases at maximum rentals
- Plan and implement leasing tasks, tenants liaison, tenancy administration, coordination on renovation work of office properties
- Oversee the preparation of lease documents and the lease data according to company and legal standards.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key tenants, agents, corporate tenants and contractors
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure properties are in good condition
- Provide latest office property trend by gathering market intelligence such as through contact with property agencies
- Review and advise the interior maintenance and enrichment plan to ensure the properties achieve clients’ requirement
- Provide regular report status of current leasing to top management including new contracts, renewal and monthly financial data, tenants mix etc.
- Handle feedback and complaints from clients if necessary
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the top management
- Provide input and assist in formulating leasing plan
- Develop tenant mix and marketing strategies of office leasing
- Bachelor’s degree in Surveying, Real Estate Management, Property Management/Business Administration (or related disciplines)
- 6 – 8 years of experience in property and/or lease management related in commercial leasing, preferably with focus on office leasing
- Strong client facing experience
- Presentable, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.