Marketing event management
Outgoing, tech-savvy, flexible
Experience in graphic design tools
About The Mills Fabrica:
The Mills is a landmark revitalization project of Nan Fung’s old textile factories in Tsuen Wan in Hong Kong. This is a heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT) focused on heritage & community, a retail mall Shopfloor focused on experiential & experimental retail and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica is a go-to solutions platform accelerating techstyle (an intersection of technology and style – incl. fashion, textile, wearables and apparel) and agrifood tech innovations for sustainability and social impact. The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store.
- Plan, organize and coordinate marketing events and activities, including liaising with production houses/ vendors/ designers etc., controlling budget, arranging manpower on execution
- Support in preparing and updating marketing materials, maintain and boost corporate brand image via media platforms, including website content, electronic direct mailers, social media platforms
- Maximize media exposure through preparation and distribution of press releases, handling media enquirers in both English and Chinese, coordinating media events and interview
- Support coworking space, lab and retail store on marketing activities
- Support development, production and distribution of quarterly magazine
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline with 4 years of relevant marketing or event experience
- Experience in graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator) would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in event management, online and offline marketing
- Detail-minded, tech-savvy, outgoing, creative and flexible to work
- A good team player, willing to offer advice and support colleagues
- Hard-working, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.