Reception & admin duties
- Good communications & interpersonal skills
- Performs reception support and general administrative duties.
- Answers incoming calls, transfer calls and takes messages.
- Greeting visitors and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail and maintain postage records.
- Arrange booking of conference rooms and routine administrative work as assigned.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- HKCEE/HKDSE plus minimum 2 years’ relevant clerical experience
- Detail minded, good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good command of PC software including Microsoft word, excel and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in Cantonese, able to speak English and Mandarin
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.