Senior Executive – Marketing (Content Creation)
Develop marketing materials
- Excellent in English & Chinese
The purpose of the role is to develop marketing materials including press release, social media and other promotional materials, also support Marketing team in planning and executing marketing and community engagement events for The Mills to enhance its overall exposure and achieve the business goal.
- Develop bilingual written contents for social media and publications of The Mills.
- Develop and maintain online and offline program image and identity for The Mills.
- To execute community engagement programs and activities with potential users and business partners.
- Create attractive contents to substantiate the brand values on both online and offline
- To implement marketing programs and special projects for The Mills, with or without external event management professionals, to enhance the overall awareness/publicity/footfall of The Mills.
- Support in post-video production and photo touch up if necessary
- Day-to-day tasks includes CS support, performance report consolidation, postings on Social Media and support the campaign executions
- Involve in develop overall marketing, public relations programs and communication plans according to the defined market strategies and positioning for The Mills.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, translation, languages, marketing, or related disciplines
- Obtained at least B for Chinese & English in HKCEE / 5* for Chinese & English in HKDSE (or equivalent)
- 3-4 years’ experience in copywriting, content development, marketing or digital marketing
- Excellent in MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and video editing skills will be an advantage
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and Chinese
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Executive – Marketing
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.