- Develop & execute content
- Exceptional writing & editing skills in Eng & Chin
- 3-4 yrs exp in content development, communications
- Participate in branding, event management, communications, marketing, public relations, digital, social media, or loyalty marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage content for the group’s social media and communication platforms.
- Coordinate and manage the design and production of communication materials.
- Drive promotion and PR campaigns.
- Update the marketing budget, prepare reports, and manage expenditure payments.
- Collaborate closely with tenants, agencies, and partners to organize marketing events and partnership programs.
- Excellent English and Chinese writing and editing skills.
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, communications, content development, and social media management.
- Experience in real estate and property development, or retail and luxury industries is highly advantageous.
- Dynamic personality with a passion for innovation and creativity.
- Strong interest in creating content to drive marketing excellence.
- Awareness of local and global trends and lifestyles, coupled with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills in conversational and written English and Chinese.
- A team-player who is open-minded, passionate, and thrives in challenging situations, exploring opportunities alongside the team.
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.