Senior Project Manager
10 yrs exp. in residential / commercial properties
5 yrs exp. in developer role
The purpose of the role is to manage the development and implementation of project management plans, budgets and project progress to ensure completion in the defined timeline, budgeted cost and with good quality. The role also serves as the key contact for all communication efforts with relevant departments, external professionals and regulatory bodies to resolve issues arising during the project process.
- Develop detailed design briefs, project master programs and project requirements.
- Manage the entire project’s development progress and quality control; work with the Design Department and Construction Department to monitor design development and construction progress.
- Conduct regular site inspection to oversee external professionals’ works and ensure compliance with all functional, operational and quality requirements.
- Manage the coordination and integration of technical activities throughout all project stages; collaborate with internal departments and external professionals to develop and implement alternative solutions for project problems encountered.
- Establish and control project budgets, set financial priorities and report on deviations from the approved budgets; review and approve payment application, variation order claim and final accounts.
- Manage project workloads to ensure necessary materials and resources are in place to meet requirements of project deliverables.
- Conduct feasibility study and provide analysis on site development potential, financial viability and lease matters.
- Manage tendering procedures of external professionals for projects including inviting proposal, monitoring procurement process, facilitating tender selection and contract award process.
- Review alternative design and investigate project delivery options to optimize project performance.
- Collaborate with Sales and other internal departments during the post-construction stage to manage matters pertaining to leasing and new flat intake; ; compile project maintenance manual to ensure smooth handover.
- Liaise with external parties and government bodies to obtain necessary permits/approvals for managed projects.
- Assist the implementation of appropriate policies, systems and processes for the managed projects.
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports to ensure they have the competency to perform their roles.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (or related disciplines)
- Membership of Hong Kong Institute of Architects and registration as Authorized Person (or related professional qualifications) is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years of local and international experience in developing residential and / or commercial properties. At least 5 years experience working under a developer role.
- Familiar with the use of Revit, BIM, CAD, MS office
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.