System Analyst (Mobile & Web Application)
— Information Technology
Manage mobile, CRM and web application system
Design and develop cross-platform APIs
5 yrs working exp. in application development
- Assist team lead to manage website, mobile, CRM and web application system project implementation and support
- Assist team lead to design and develop cross-platform APIs for company infrastructure and system integration
- Assist team lead to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, requirements, and implementation for digital enablement
- Assist team lead to develop and execute initiatives on corporate websites and web application with team and meet expectations with business owners
- Provide standard on website and mobile application and work with security team with regular update and vulnerability test with follow up.
- Support digital capabilities projects implementation and maintenance including eCommerce, Digital F&B, system integration with CRM and mobile app, etc.
- Conduct business process analysis and system design for digital capabilities implementation
- Coordinate with operation team on system process standardization & automation
- Manage vendors in the system development, quality assurance, UAT, production launch and subsequent maintenance support.
- Work closely with user on daily support and provide help desk service with change management control
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experiences in application development
- Past working experiences in WordPress CMS development, and Elementor, WPML plugins
- Knowledge of React Native programming on Mobile App development
- Familiar with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Experiences with Azure Cloud computing services, e.g., Azure App Services, MySQL Services
- Understand of RESTful APIs and knowledge of modern authorization mechanism such as JWT would be a plus
- Good analytics, problem-solving and communication skills
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/sc/pics/.