Prepare journal entries & account reconciliations
- Finalist of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Australia
- Prepare journal entries, financial statements, operational reports and account reconciliations.
- Monitor bank accounts, cash flow, assist in cash management and related activities.
- Assist in managing contractual obligations, to ensure that financial reporting is properly recorded.
- Ensure that all financial reporting is accurate, timely and in compliance with company policies, and applicable statutory and tax reporting requirements.
- Prepare annual audit and tax schedules, and other supplementary documents.
- Perform ad hoc assignment as assigned by the supervisor.
- Associate Degree or above in Accounting or related disciplines
- Finalist of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Australia (or related professional qualifications) required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounting, preferably gained in Property Management Industry
- Cantonese and English
- Proficiency in using MS Word and Excel
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.