Assistant Manager – Property Development (Surveying)
- Investment analysis / site valuation
- Min 5 years relevant experience
- MHKIS/ MRICS/ HKIP/ CFA
- Drive and manage the execution of business and alternative development initiatives within the real estate, infrastructure and healthcare segments, including sourcing business, leading deal negotiation, structuring transaction, and closing deal to optimize the Group’s business development efforts.
- Lead the preparation of business proposals and plans of actions to lay out key resources and activities Within the identified business, industry and economic conditions for optimal risk-adjusted investment returns; recommend investment decisions, structures and strategy selection for the management’s approval.
- Liaise with potential business partners on the planning and structuring of joint-venture partnerships.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the authorities, business partners and investment sources to support the Group’s investment development efforts and enhance its reputation in the industry.
- Assist in establishing business development strategies, policies and plans for the General Manager- Property Development ’s review and approval to guide the Group’s investment decisions.
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports to ensure they have the competency to perform in their roles.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Real Estates or related disciplines
- Membership of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS) is required
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation/ Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) / Hong Kong Institute of Planners (HKIP) is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investment analysis/site valuation in investment banking/property development sector, with experience in deal execution for both residential and commercial projects
- Ability to work independently with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua (preferred)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.