- Integrated brand marketing campaigns
- Retail/ mall marketing management
- 6 years+ relevant experience
This is a leading role in the team. Candidate should have experiences in branding, marketing, public relations, digital, social media as well as loyalty marketing to manage the integrated marketing the Group’s commercial projects, including TKO Plaza and more.
- a) Strategic Planning
Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing and communications strategies, the candidate is expected to effectively managing budget and delivering all qualitative and quantitative results of the assigned business plans and tasks.
- b) Branding, Marketing & Communications
As one of the persons in charge, working collaboratively with other departments, managing and executing outstanding, innovative and/or creative, integrated corporate communications and marketing; with activities including but not limited to branding and applications, corporate reputation management, market research studies, advertising and media, public and media relations, promotions and events, digital, social media and data/loyalty marketing.
The role will require good sense of business acumen and organization skills, creative mindset and close collaborations with all internal and external stakeholders, opinion and industry leaders, strategic partners, consultants and agency partners.
- c) Other Operational Functions & Communications
As one of the persons in charge to administer on-going and/or functional marketing and communications operations which may include news and market intelligence, omni channel management, customer insights and data analytics, tenants’ and partners’ relationship management, inter-departmental communications and functional operations and systems.
- At least 6 years of experiences with proven track records, whilst exposures in real estate and property development, retail sector and/or agency, having experience in new property project launch is definite advantage.
- Dynamic personality, embrace innovation and creativity
- Passion in creating marketing and communications excellence
- Have a good sense in economies, local and world trends and lifestyles in the region and globally; at the same time highly organized and structured with strong attention to details
- Outspoken with professional presentation skills in conversational and written English and Chinese
- Good connections with agencies, including marketing, PR and social media
- A great team-player, open-minded, passionate and enjoy challenges and explore opportunities with the team
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.