Assistant Officer – Procurement & Administration
Admin & clerical support; Central procurement
2yrs+ exp in procurement
Self-motivated, meticulous and good team player
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Procurement & Administration Team of the Department.
- Coordinate with Operating Units (properties) in administration and procurement matters.
- Assist in liaison between user departments, suppliers and contractors on supplier registration and tendering process.
- Assist in central procurement matters and handle insurance cases database.
- Handle invoices and outstanding payment matters, handling petty purchase from operating units.
- Greeting and directing visitors, occasionally answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Handle pantry and courier matters, and stationery request from users.
- Assist in monitoring environmental and hygiene matters of the office.
- Ensure office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and stock-taking.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the management/ supervisor.
- Diploma holder or above in Business Administration, Purchasing and Supply Management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience, solid experience in procurement in property management field will be an advantage
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated, meticulous and good team player
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in Cantonese, spoken and written English, good in Putonghua
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.