Concierge Officer (AIRSIDE at Kai Tak)
— Property Management (Out-posted)
- Lead and coordinate the concierge service to provide one-stop services to customers.
- Source new services to customers.
- Management customers’ complaints and written inquiries from all channels and achieve company’s key performance indicators.
- Liaise with external departments and customers to resolve customers’ enquiries and complaints.
- Diploma or Certificate in related disciplines.
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit (SPP) and Green Card.
- Experience in Grade A Retail/Commercial Property.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in customer service industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Knowledge in basic PC skills.
- Good command in English & Chinese.
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.