IT Manager – Infrastructure (ICT)
10 yr above as IT infrastructure team lead
- Manage large-scale network & server farm
This role is responsible for managing infrastructure projects (enterprise network, wifi, firewalls, servers, storage) including resources, timeline, delivery, quality, user expectation and project finance; and subsequent on-going support services.
- To liaise with business and IT teams to coordinate the delivery of projects
- To manage a matrix team of ICT contractors, ICT consultant and internal IT Infrastructure and IT Security team
- To responsible for IT infrastructure management, architect design and implementation management
- To oversight the deliverables of ICT contractors for infrastructure setup including but not limited to data/voice network setup, server rooms, servers, Wi-Fi, security appliances, IP CCTV, IP Phone and structural cabling.
- To co-ordinate with other project contractors and consultant for Smart building solutions implementation such as Touchless Parking, Interactive Kiosk, Access Control system, etc.
- To review and document the ICT documentations, formulate and perform the User Acceptance Test, detailed reports on projects progress, problems and solutions
- To lead a team to manage and support the infrastructure systems including network, firewall, WiFi, servers/storage, desktops, etc…
- To plan and implement the enhancements on infrastructure area projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience as team lead in IT Infrastructure ; Experience in CISCO, Aruba, FortiNet, Palo Alto, VMware, Microsoft AD, is preferred
- Experience in vendor management for ICT infrastructure setup and project governance implementation, change management and vendor management
- Solid experience on structural cabling, server room design and build, network and server’s architecture, IP CCTV and IP Phone systems
- Solid experience on managing large-scale network (>300 network equipment, and >1000 wifi AP) & server farm, including DR drill, performance/capacity monitoring, backup/restore, troubleshooting, etc…
- Experience in infrastructure implementation on complex building/mall will be an advantage
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation, positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.