Leasing Administrative Assistant (Billing)
— Asset Management
- Rental account payable and receivable
- Payment submission and requests
- Demand Notes for Rates & utility bills
- Manage the rental account payable and receivable of all leasing properties of the Group.
- Handle day-to-day rental payment and prepare reports to Finance & Accounts Department.
- Liaise with Finance & Accounts Department for all payment submission and requests in accordance with the policies of the Group.
- Manage to issue monthly statements, reminders, debit notes and leasing correspondences to the tenants.
- Handle all Demand Notes for Rates and Government Rent, water and electricity bills, etc of all leasing properties of the Group.
- Perform routine clerical, filing duties and administrative works.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the team head.
- 3 years’ relevant work experience with good PC skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, good patience and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably familiar with Yardi System and have good system mindset.
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.