Manager – Procurement & Administration
— Property Management
Supervise a team for central/bulk procurement
3+ yrs managerial exp in office admin& procurement
Independent, responsible, customer centric
- Supervise a team of staff and is responsible for central/ bulk procurement functions supporting operation need of property management teams, office service functions including, inter alia, facilities management, insurance arrangements, company vehicles and other general office administration activities.
- Develop strategies, review and implement policies and procedures for effective and efficient office administration and entire procurement workflows.
- Manage efficient use of office space and office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, properly monitored and maintained.
- Monitor the office expenditure and exercise effective cost control.
- Keep record of administration items such as keys, inventory of fixed and non-fixed assets, etc. Arrange couriers and schedule daily deliveries and collections as well as cleaning and disinfection services.
- Take lead in minor office environment enhancement, office relocation and lease term negotiation with the assistance of other supporting teams/ personnel.
- Assist in organising departmental head office staff engagement activities.
- Handle the tender processes for central procurement to achieve cost saving, consolidate users’ requirements and source qualified suppliers.
- Liaise with user departments and suppliers on tender processing, conduct price analysis as well as prepare tender documents to suppliers, e.g. contract/ award letter, etc.
- Maintain and update purchasing documents and records in the system.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required by the management.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Facilities Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of related working experience in sizable company/ property management company, with hands-on experience in office administration and procurement, with at least 3 years in managerial role.
- Experienced in AUTOCAD drawings for office layout, office removal, and office digitization an added advantage.
- Resourceful in sourcing miscellaneous goods and related service providers.
- Data sensitive, cheerful and customer-centric, well-organized with strong numerical and analytical skills, good in communication and presentation.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Able to work independently under minimum guidance.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills. Detail-minded.
- Fluent in Cantonese, spoken and written English, good in Putonghua.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.