Manager – Sustainability and Shared Value
Implement of decarbonization & climate initiativesAssess the carbon footprint and emission reduction
- Develop and enhance environmental, decarbonization and climate resilience roadmap for the Group to achieve the committed SBT-aligned net zero targets.
- Assist in the climate risk (physical and transitional) assessment for the organization and deliver initiatives that relate to climate mitigation, climate adaptation, climate risk and resilience across our global portfolios.
- Collaborate with business units on the implementation of decarbonization and climate initiatives.
- Manage the Group’s environmental/ sustainability performance data, in energy, water, waste and other key consumption data.
- Develop carbon emissions inventories, emission factor development and calculation methodology for all footprint impacts to the business including property development and financial investment.
- Conduct big data analysis to review the performance and identify decarbonization opportunities to support carbon neutrality roadmap and improve sustainability performance of the Group.
- Assess the Group’s carbon footprint and emissions reduction according to the international and/ or local Greenhouse Gas (GHG) accounting and reporting standards.
- Obtain updated market information on sustainability and carry out research studies in the field.
- Bachelor holder in Engineering or Science, or other relevant disciplines related to Building Services, Electrical, Environmental, Energy or Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally working in corporate sustainability and/or consulting roles supporting the real estate and/or construction sector in environment & climate-related sustainability including but not limited to TCFD and decarbonization. Candidate with overseas exposure is a plus.
- Experience in sustainability and obtain professional qualification/ membership related to energy, environmental or sustainability management.
- Knowledge of biodiversity and TNFD reporting framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of GHG Protocol, carbon accounting methodology and sustainability disclosure frameworks (ESG Reporting Guide, SASB, ISSB, GRI) is a plus.
- Be able to carry out both quantitative and qualitative analysis independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel particularly in using pivot tables and VBA Excel, or any other data analysis and visualization tools.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, working with different internal and external stakeholders/ consultants to deliver measurable improvement in sustainability performance, ratings and reporting performance.
- Be self-motivated, detail-minded, and able to work independently and proactively.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.