Marketing and Events Manager
Plan, promote, deliver activities
6yrs+ exp in PR, marketing, event management
Tech-related / NGO is preferred
Hong Kong Life Sciences Society aims to nurture a vibrant community where life sciences students, researchers and entrepreneurs are well-connected with different opportunities. Working closely with Executive Director of HKLSS, the appointee is responsible for planning, promotion, and delivery of a range of learning, engagement and networking activities.
- Leading the execution of talks, webinars, events, and cross-disciplinary/ organization activities;
- Co-ordinating the delivery of the above-mentioned activities and growing the membership scheme;
- Managing and refining the membership scheme and its database analysis;
- Designing and executing offline and online marketing campaigns for the Society’s events and programs;
- Co-ordinating production of bilingual contents for different social media platforms and print materials;
- Undertaking administrative responsibilities in managing speakers, partners, as well as marketing and event budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Event Management or Hospitality
- At least six years of experience in marketing, PR, event management or hospitality
- Good communication skills; and proficiency in English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- The appointee is expected to pay attention to detail, be result-oriented and able to make quick and good decision to deliver events.
- Prior experience in tech-related or non-profit organization is preferred
- A less experienced candidate may be considered for the grade of Assistant Manager
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.