— Marketing and Communications (Commercial)
- Data entry, data processing & management
- Maintain large amounts of data in CMS
- Detail minded, Superb communication skills
- Optimize operational efficiency accurately adding to and maintaining quality of large amounts of data in the content management system (CMS) for all digital touch points and marketing communications platforms managed by the department.
- Handle queries for data from management and team
- This is a role of data processing and management
- Gather and input data into databases, and verify accuracy of valuable company information
- Review data for errors or redundancies, make corrections, and check output
- Research information needed for incomplete documents with minimal oversight
- Use and analyze data from automated information aggregators to update database.
- Create systems and processes to efficiently capture information, and coordinate with the team and any 3rd parties or business partners.
- Generate reports, store outputs in database, and perform backups
- Manage the filing system of the team as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience in data entry position on data processing system
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-minded with an eye for accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, and online forms
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.