Officer – Marketing & Communications
- Customer Experience, Communication, Branding
- 2 years exp in communications, hospitality, CS
The role is to support the Manager – Marketing & Communications in execution of all customer experience (CX), communication and branding related initiatives, both internal and external for Nan Fung Property Management (NFPM) to support the overall strategic development of the company.
- Handle customers’ enquiries & complaints through various channels to the headquarters of NFPM;
- Review and compile regular analysis on customer cases;
- Support the execution of CX survey, assessment and other related initiatives, prepare reports for the management’s review and carry out necessary follow-up actions with related parties;
- Plan and coordinate various CX related training for outpost colleagues;
- Prepare and produce marketing and communication collaterals, both digital and printed;
- Involve in planning and implementation of all brand building and communication programmes;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Carry out other job duties as assigned by the Manager to accomplish the departmental objectives.
- Higher diploma or above in marketing, languages, or related communication fields
- At least 2 years of working experience in marketing and communications, hospitality, or customer service-related fields
- Hands-on experience in application of design tools such as photoshop, illustrator, etc.
- Experience in video production is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Cheerful personality with creative mindset
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.