Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- QS from view from employer & contractor
- Maintain cost control system
- Degree / HD, 3 years QS experience
- Provide development cost estimation for land bidding. Price and submit tenders for construction contract bidding.
- Prepare main or sub-contract tender documents or quotations for tendering purpose, including formulating contact terms and conditions, measuring quantum of works, and preparing Bills of Quantities or Schedule of Rates.
- Award main contracts or sub-contracts through conducting tender evaluation, preparing tender reports, and attending price negotiation meetings. Prepare letter of acceptance and contract documents.
- Produce definitive budget for cost control purpose, and continuously monitor and control the budget and cost expenditure.
- Deliver cost control at various development stages, such as providing pre-tender estimates at tendering stage and estimates for site instructions at construction stages. Provide monthly cost report and cash flow forecast.
- Perform contract administration, including providing contractual and cost advice, and handling contractual and ex-contractual claims in monetary aspects.
- Evaluate work done and prepare payment certificate. Advise quantum of material supply.
- Compile variation order (VO) assessment and prepare final accounts. Settle the final accounts with the clients and contractors.
- Liaise with other Departments/Sections, consultants and sub-contractors on all QS matters on project basis to ensure a smooth running of projects.
- Maintain cost controlling systems (CVI System/Cost Data Bank) and ensure the rates are up-to-date.
- Prepare bills of quantity and tendering documents for tender bidding/land bidding.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the seniors.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in quantity surveying
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.