Senior Manager – Commercial
— Asset Management
Lead commercial team
Asset enhancement programs
10yrs+ exp in commercial leasing
- Lead the commercial team to formulate, implement and maintain the asset management plans.
- Motivate the team to study the feasibility of asset enhancement works and improve the tenant mix with new retail tenants.
- Assist to monitor the implementation of asset enhancement programs.
- Review the analysis of leasing market information from agencies and other teams and advice top management on trend of industry development.
- Supervise and review budgets and report performance status of the properties.
- Liaise with relevant departments to implement asset enhancement programs.
- Implementation of sustainability (ESG) across the leasing properties.
- Provide input to annual strategic asset management reviews. Manage and provide instruction in implementing the asset management plans.
- Advise leasing section on all properties’ asset management trends and financial data to support the formulation of new asset management plans.
- Tenant mix planning and implementation especially on retail properties.
- Coach, mentor and develop direct report to ensure teammates, he/she has the competency to perform in his/her role.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Surveying, Real Estate Management, Property Management, Business Administration(or related disciplines)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in property and/or lease management related in commercial leasing
- A team player with excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Possess good business acumen with strong market awareness & analytical skill
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
How to apply
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/tc/pics/.