Digital Marketing Associate / Executive
- Digital marketing for the Mills Fabrica
- Content development, creative writing & graphic design
- 2-4 yrs of digital marketing & content writing experience
About The Mills Fabrica:
The Mills is a landmark revitalization project of Nan Fung’s old textile factories in Tsuen Wan in Hong Kong. This is a heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT) focused on heritage & community, a retail mall Shopfloor focused on experiential & experimental retail and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica is a go-to solutions platform accelerating techstyle (an intersection of technology and style – incl. fashion, textile, wearables and apparel) and agrifood tech innovations for sustainability and social impact. The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store.
About the role:
Responsible for supporting and implementing Fabrcia’s digital marketing campaigns:
- Support content development, creative writing, graphic design for year-round social media campaigns, across all social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, blog and eDM, etc. Assist in handling enquires on social media.
- Liaise with social media agencies on content calendar development and campaign execution.
- Monitor, gatekeep and report social media and eDM performance.
- Prepare and consolidate regular marketing colleterial to support cross-team promotional needs
- Coordinate and maintain e-commerce platform, including inventory updates, performance tracking, customer service, reporting, etc.
- Assist in online and offline marketing initiatives and any ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant digital marketing and content writing experience
- Experience in graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator) would be an advantage
- Detail-minded, tech-savvy, outgoing and creative
- A good team player, willing to offer advice and support colleagues
- Hard-working, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for Executive
How to apply
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK
Remarks: You are required to click on the link below and read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment carefully before you submit your application: www.nanfung.com/en/pics/.